May 29, 2010

Woke up quite early this morning, and had Miguel, Frank, and Will do the same. =P We went to Panera's for breakfast then Will dropped off Miguel and I at Martin Downs for a photoshoot. I met with Robert Holland in hopes of interning with him. Everything went pretty good so I look forward to learning more from him in the future. We went out to Steak and Shake for lunch then headed to the Civic Center to play basketball. Virak, Robby, and Nick met up with us there. They are intense basketball players. Miguel and I won 2-on-2 versus Will and Frank, and I almost won 21! I tapped them out a few times, but then I got tapped, then I gave up. It was a really long game of 21. I went home around 4ish after stopped by walmart for some green tea because the guys really wanted some. We headed to Jen's house around 6ish to play Monopoly. It was a pretty good game. I started getting tired after a while. There was nothing really to do. We all had a monopoly and were just going around the board. I left around 8 and hung out at Miguel's for a little bit and watched the game. I left early so I don't know who won. But yeah, overall....a very packed day, but it was amazing. I loved being able to just do whatever we felt like at the moment but at the same time be productive. =) Sorry for no picture again today... I'm just not going to stress about it. I'm going to try to get in a picture everyday but if I don't it's not a big deal, I just won't count it as one of the "days". I'm just enjoying my summer =P I have a feeling that if this pattern continues I'm going to burn out soon. But that's okay =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment