Day 5 - May 30, 2010

Today was definitely exhausting, but luckily it didn't rain where we were. I was so tempted to just take the day off but I couldn't resist going to the beach with friends. It was great fun hanging out with them. After, we went to McDonalds and shared 100 McNuggets. Good stuff :D. When I got home I knew that if I took a nap I would be knocked out til tomorrow so I took a shower and left for the park with Jen. We sat around, made a list for graduation and played some basketball. Now, I'm wickedly tired... and getting a phone call, plans for tomorrow?

Picture for today: Robby digging a hole.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

had a really good time at the beach, and am lmao cause u keep using wicked =D you sound like a new englander lol

Kim =] said...

haha xD

Post a Comment