Day 4 - May 27, 2010

I went out for lunch at Mikata with my grandparents. Then, I went shopping with my mom. I got a new shirt and bathing suit top. =) I finished a few more announcements (wow, I'm really sending those last minute.) Around 5ish, I went fishing with my grandpa. I caught 2 fish. =) They were quite sneaky, one even hit me! After, we went to visit my grandma and eat at Siam Orchid. It was yumm. Anyways, I got another call from Phil today. Things are better I suppose, but I still really dislike feeling like crap all yesterday. And, I didn't get to see Miguel today! *sad face* Something definitely feels missing. =( It's a good thing it's summer and I don't have school because I'm totally going to make up for it tomorrow. I really dislike the excuses for not being allowed out. Seriously, I just want to be a kid! It frustrates me how I'm bounded by these certain rules. Gah. Now, I'm going to continue following the Suns vs. Lakers game and talk to Miguel and figure out what to do for the photoshoot tomorrow.


Picture for today: View from the bridge. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment