May 28, 2010

There was no photo shoot today. I didn't even go near the Civic Center. I was invited to the beach, and I did not go. There is no photo for today. I didn't take a single shot. I cleaned my closet and spent the rest of the day with Miguel. Today wasn't just another day with Miguel. Today was different. It wasn't intended to be different but it was. Initially, the usual - said hi, walked, and contemplated on what to do for the day. We played some video games and planned on going to the Civic Center for a photo shoot and play some basketball. Instead, we decided we were going to go out on our own and watch a movie. We watched Prince of Persia. As we waited for the movie to start, we began talking and everything just meant so much more. The movie was okay, but most importantly, I realized I am lucky. Lucky to have found him and to have this time together. I'm not trying to be corny or cheesy. (wow - I just realized, why do we make those connections to corn...or cheese?) Anyways, we are each simple yet complex individuals. We love each other's company, yet we're always worried we're boring the other. We will never get bored of doing seemingly nothing. No matter what troubles we each have, I know we'll try our best to help each other. There is just something about him that I cannot describe. The feeling I get when I am with him is just simply amazing. We both feel like we don't deserve the other and something about that just makes everything work. It's not about the money. It's about the thought. The thought of knowing there is and will always be someone there for you. The thought that all you need to be is you - nothing more; nothing less - for life to be happy. The thought of him just makes all of the bad things go away. The words in this post cannot even begin to describe what happened tonight and the feelings I know I'll hold for a very long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment